School Uniform 2021-2022
Boys and Girls Uniform:
- White shirt or plain white polo shirt (long or short-sleeved) - Shirt tucked in.
- Burgundy school sweatshirt or cardigan.
- Grey trousers or shorts, culottes, skirts or dresses.
- Red gingham dress can be worn in the summer.
- Plain white, black or grey socks/tights.
- Sensible plain flat black shoes or plain all black trainers (no logo).
- Sensible plain flat black boots can be worn in the colder weather.
- No earrings, or plain studs only (*see below).
- Plain black or grey headbands - Red gingham headbands may be worn in the summer.
- Watches are allowed but not 'smart/' watches.
- No other jewellery to be worn (*see below).
- No nail varnish to be worn.
All pupils need to wear the following:
Indoor and outdoor kit in the warmer weather:
- Hair tied up
- No earrings/earrings taped
- Plain white or burgundy T/shirt with black shorts or leggings.
- Black plimsoles or trainers - any colour (only with laces if children can tie them/please no football style sports shoes)
- Plain black or burgundy sweatshirt/hoodie
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms or leggings
- In the interest of personal safety and security jewellery should not be worn in school.
- If the child’s ears are pierced, plain gold or silver studs may be worn but must be removed for P.E. classes. Children will not be permitted to wear other studs e.g. Nose studs.
- For safety reasons, children wearing inappropriate jewellery may be asked to remove it.
- If children are unable to remove their earrings, they will need to bring surgical tape and be able to tape their own ears.
Hair styles should be sensible. We do not permit extremes, e.g. closely shaven styles / patterns or coloured hair as these are not appropriate for primary aged children and can often have an effect upon attitudes and behaviour. For health and safety reasons, we ask that all children with long hair have it tied up. Hair accessories should be in a sensible colour and be plain and without embellishment